Wednesday 18 July 2012

"Money does not matter"Karen Igho speaks on her ideal man/desire to get married

hannytalker

Karen is known for her verbal nature,even while in the Big Bother House last year which she emerged victorious. After her win,she seemed to have a lot on her plate as she was determined to remain relevant in entertainment.She launched her fashion line,Karenfied,became an event host, and now is an OAP with Naija FM in Lagos.
It seems Karen needs one more thing,Marriage.In a recent interview she granted PM entertainment,she said  
""Ah! I wan marry o. No be say settling down alone. I want to marry and I know that my husband is outside there waiting for me. Anytime, I want to marry. I will someday get one’,""
When asked about her her ideal man, she said" be God fearing, loving, caring. Money, she says does not matter but the personality. ‘It is about the person, it is about connection. I mean you connect’she concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment.
To Contact Us
Click Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...