Sunday 17 June 2012

R.I.P.: "The Parkers" Actress Yvette Wilson LOSES Battle With Cervical Cancer...Aged 48

Actress Yvette Wilson, best known for her role as 'Andell' on "The Parkers" and "Moesha" passed away last night [June 14] after a long battle with cervical cancer. She was 48. Reports also revealed that Yvette was in need of a kidney transplant at the time of death. Her passing was announced via Twitter by her best friend, "Moesha" co-star Shar Jackson. She first tweeted: "Everyone plz send prayer and light to my sister and best friend Yvette Wilson. I need my prayer soldiers right". Later on Shar sadly tweeted: "F*ck Cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh God. My heart is soooo unbelievably broken. I wanna thank all my tweeties for their prayers but God has chosen to take my sister Yvette home." Yvette also had memorable roles in House Party 3 and Poetic Justice during her career. She will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment.
To Contact Us
Click Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...