Monday 23 July 2012

Video: Barack Obama talks about his biggest mistake as President


President  says:  ’My biggest  since getting to the White House three and a half years ago has been my tendency to tackle the job as national policy wonk rather than the inspiring figure I cut in the 2008 campaign’.
“When I think about what we’ve done well and what we haven’t done well,” the president told CBS television in an interview, “the  of my first term – couple of years – was thinking that this job was just about getting the policy right.”
“And that’s important. But the nature of this office is also to tell a story to the American people that gives them a sense of unity and purpose and optimism, especially during tough times,” Obama said in an excerpt of the exchange with Charlie Rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment.
To Contact Us
Click Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...