Monday 23 July 2012

BOY SPENDS £60,000 ON SURGERY TO LOOK LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS

hannytalker
If this isn’t the definition of a devoted fan then we really don’t know what is. A Britney Spears fan has spent over £60,000 in a bid to look like the star. But the curious part is, this fan is a boy; or rather, was a boy.
Kara Hays, is a transsexual who used to be known as Kody Hays and underwent gender realignment surgery in 2002. Speaking on the sex change, she said “When you feel like you’re a girl living in a boy’s body and you try to change you want that validation that you look like a girl.”

Kara, (then Kody) had always felt like a girl, even showing up to a school party at the age of 12 dressed in a Britney Spears outfit. It wasn’t until he was 15, however, that his parents paid serious attention and took him to a doctor. He was diagnosed with gender dysphoria in 1999 and began taking female hormones which caused him to grow breasts after a couple of years after which he began to dress like a woman.
The real change, however, came in 2002 when Kara underwent a 14-hour gender alignment surgery, after which she has also undergone other procedures with the aim of looking more and more like Britney Spears.
“I viewed her as a very strong woman, everybody wanted to date her,” she said of her choice to model her looks after the star’s. “I focused on Britney and Christina Aguilera for my inspiration: they were the stars that were around when I was younger, they are who you looked up to.  Nowadays people have Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.”
“I was just thinking, I want to be a girl now, who do I emulate?” she said.
“I felt like I was put under a microscope though. I felt like I couldn’t have any form of scandalous situation because I was already a scandal in itself. It was almost like I went through puberty twice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment.
To Contact Us
Click Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...