Monday 4 June 2012

A MASSIVE 3-FACED ELECTRONIC BILLBOARD (STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION) COLLAPSED IN LAGOS

Driving home from office this afternoon [June 4] this was what I saw, a collapsed massive 3-faced electronic billboard still under construction…I alighted from my car right on top of the bridge to have for first-hand info. Eye witnesses who were workers of various block making industries located within the vicinity of the collapsed 'signage' told me it happened just now, that was around 3.37pm. I asked if there were casualties, they replied, “there was no casualty”. People around the site probably ran for safety when they heard the sound of the collapsed 'signage'… The electronic billboard is located at the ‘exit and entry’ of Adekunle Axis of 3rd Mainland Bridge…for almost two months now, I have been seeing both expatriates and Nigerian engineers working high up on this massive billboard…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment.
To Contact Us
Click Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...