Friday, 27 July 2012

SAD NEWS: Jermain Defoe's Cousin Electrocuted In Freak Accident While Holidaying

hannytalker

Jermain Defoe has been given the devastating news that his cousin, Hannah Defoe, was electrocuted while holidaying in St Lucia.

The Tottenham Hotspurs player was given permission to leave his team’s US tour to fly back to the Caribbean. Hannah was electrocuted as she dived into a hotel pool while on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment.
To Contact Us
Click Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...